PIONEER PARK OFFERS DRY CAMPING ONLY
(NO RV HOOKUPS SUCH AS ELECTRIC, SEWER ETC.)
FOR RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- Available Memorial Day through Labor Day on a first come first serve basis. No reservations accepted.
- $12.00 per night. If you would like to pay via credit/debit card online please click here.
- Please pay RV fees day of arrival. Cash or check payments with exact currency or amount can be made at Pioneer Park fee payment locations in the parking lot (East or West end of main parking lot).
- Maximum of 5 consecutive nights; not more than 15 nights in any consecutive 30-day period.
- Please park in one of the marked "RV" parking spaces at either the West or East end of the main Parking Lot, OR in a single regular parking space.
- Please be considerate and keep your total utilization of space to the area in which your vehicle is parked. If a second space is needed, you will be required to pay for a second space.
- Potable water station is available at no cost-approximately May-September
- Please observe quiet hours (generators included) from 10:00pm-7:00am
- NO TENT CAMPING AVAILABLE
- NO charcoal or open flame fires/grills. Gas grills are acceptable.
- All animals must be kept on a leash or contained within your vehicle.
- If you are not present at your recreational vehicle all pets must be contained/secured inside the vehicle. Do not leave animals leashed to the outside of a vehicle when you are not present.
- Please pick up and dispose of all pet waste in a designated receptacle.